Dec 9, 2008

★ my new baby













dh bought me a new camera for christmas and i was allowed to take it out for a spin tonight to our last elementary christmas concert....yes my youngest will no longer be considered part of the primary classes next year, so i wanted to try it out....still alot to learn, but i have to say, im prety excited to finally have a DSLR is my possession!

For perfect photos, fast and simple, there's nothing better than Canon's new EOS Rebel XS. With powerful features including a 10.1-megapixel CMOS Sensor, Canon's DIGIC III processor, fast shooting and more, it's a digital powerhouse. With simple, easy-to-use controls, a compact design, a 2.5-inch LCD monitor, and Live View Function, it's a beginner's dream come true.

i do consider myself a beginner when it comes to digital cameras, so its perfect for me...

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhh...nice present! ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOHHHHH look at your new baby!!!! You spoiled girl! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's amazing, you must have been a good girl! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy.. can't wait to see lotsa pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today I really appreciate your comments.

Karan