Feb 7, 2009

★ puppy visit

so a dear friend, Sue Eby, invited the boys and i out to her kennel today in Woolwich, to see her litter of Golden Retrievers. Sue and Dave are the owners of Moonstone Kennels in W0olwich Township.... and oh my gosh, puppies have a way of melting your heart dont they, i took 55 photos ( thought i had taken more) on my digital camera and a 24 roll of film....




so here are some pics from the day...thank you Sue, you have a beautiful Kennel...and some beautiful puppies and dogs...I just love Dexter!!!




here is Dexter!!!

3 comments:

  1. Awwwww!!!
    It is a good thing I don't live close by. Sue would have company LOTS.lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was glad you and the boys were able to see our puppies, always nice to see you, friend. Thanks for helping me socialize my pups too. They go to their new homes on Valentines Day, Feb 14 giving lots of love and happiness to new families and yes I will miss them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well i guess a good thing is, i have enlarged some of these photos and you will soon see them on layouts at your most favorite scrapbook store, TSF!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today I really appreciate your comments.

Karan