May 10, 2009

what i know to be true...

Here is what I know at this very moment
My husband REALLY does love me.-----
I couldnt imagine my life any different...
Friendships DO endure-------so does love------
Long walks are GOOD for the mind and body----
Staying up till 2 am scrapbooking is also good for the mind and spirit..--
People I have never met face to face hold a VERY SPECIAL place in my heart....
and so do the ones I see face to face every single day.----
what do you know this very moment?

3 comments:

  1. What do I know this very moment?

    1. I REALLY miss my husband.
    2. Family is all you need to get you through a day.
    3. Scrapbooking is the CURE ALL!
    4. It is going to rain today, how do I know.. cause at this very moment..I have a headache..lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I know at this moment is that I really miss what I consider "home" to me
    I feel that music conveys the message of my soul
    I love having my friends and family around me...reminds me who I am and where I come from
    I'm enjoying let the sunshine warm me from the outside in....

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful sentiments Karan and lot of food for thought.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today I really appreciate your comments.

Karan