Jun 28, 2009

★ Cosmo Cricket

thought i would get busy and work on some Cosmo i had....this is an attempt to apply for their existing DT Call.....this first line is called Everafter, and i knew when i saw it online, i wanted to work with it, once i had it in my hands, i wanted to do a layout of the man I love...there is hidden journaling on the what i love about you sheer tag



the second layout i did was of my oldest, using Lil' Man from cosmo with a mixture of some snorkel and a bit of Everafter..



I do know there is alot of talent out there, but I feel i had to try....best of luck to all who apply!

4 comments:

  1. These are both incredible Karan! Good luck with the call!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they will call you! for sure... love the layouts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If they don't choose you, they are nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the vote of confidence Sam and Veronica...i have a feeling i wont make the cut, but had to try :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today I really appreciate your comments.

Karan