SLIDER

Tattered Angels Newest Angel..

Wednesday, December 16, 2009
There was talk on the Tattered Angels site that they were going to be introducing a new Angel..... it has been a fun game for the crafting community to try to guess the new "Angel" for Tattered Angels and it was finally released today... Heidi Swapp!! CHA's winter show 2010 , Tattered Angels will be releasing a new "Exclusively Heidi" line of Glimmer Mist including "Viva Pink", "Silver Sugar", "Black Magic" and "Electric Blue". This is huge for Tattered Angels, to have such a big name endorsing their product and I am anxious to see the rest of the line! I am sure there will be masks, screens and stamps in her line so i just cant wait!!!

4 comments :

Veronica said...

oooo that is exciting, I can't wait to see what they release for Heidi's line!!!

Samantha said...

I heart Heidi! But, you already knew this!!!

Karan said...

yes I heart Heidi too, especially her invisible line...her ghost shapes too are a fav of mine...

Claudia and Luke said...

well how cool is that!!!

I can't wait to see everything

Hover to Pin
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design