Jul 20, 2010

★ Tattered Angels-Educator Tip

Hello readers, its July 20...and every 20th of the month, i will be bringing you new tips and techniques using Tattered Angel products.

 I am sure you have been wanting to know how i was able to create that incredible stamped background you have seen on some class detail shots and on the love of my life layout i recently posted for an SMU Challenge. well, drop on by the Tattered Angels Educator Blog and you can find out how....I have posted a step by step guide to show you how you can create this awesome background. here is a card a made for the Tip today..

WARNING: this technique may cause a severe purchasing of more Tattered Angels stamps and glimmer mists... :)) haha!! dont say i didnt warn you :)))





you can use this technique for any card, layout, mini album, or altered project. This technique was so highly welcomed by the stores in which i design for, that I have turned this into stamping technique classes. Fell free to browse my side bar for upcoming classes in London, Ontario. I would love to see your creative works using this technique..I hope you have enjoyed this tutorial. thank you for dropping by !

2 comments:

  1. Wow Karan - THANK YOU! I'm not at all confident with using my mists, inks,, stamping and embossing but I gave it a go and loved the results!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats awesome sarah...i had to play with them a bit until i was completely confident too...once you see what they can do, you are off and running for more :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today I really appreciate your comments.

Karan