Feb 4, 2011

Scrapbookers Paradise Challenge Team

I have some fun news to share today! I am now part of the new Scrapbooker's Paradise Challenge Team! I am super excited to join this new team. Scrapbooker's Paradise has four stores; one in Red Deer, Lethbridge and two in Calgary, and they also have a huge online store at http://www.scrapbookersparadise.com/.
I will be joining this talented team of crafters:
We will have a new challenge for you each and every FRIDAY. You can find the challenge on the Scrapbooker's Paradise Blog. Enter your creation for your chance to be the next Paradise Player to join the challenge team for next weeks challenge. We also have a special prize for the winner of this weeks challenge. The winner will receive a package from Imaginisce's new Animal Cracker's collection! If you haven't seen the whole collection yet, you can check it out HERE. So today was our first Challenge, and our first challenge. Laura put forth a colour challenge...and what better colours then the colours of Scrapbookers Paradise...green/gold/burgandy... here is my take on the challenge, since this will be our first time celebrating Valentines Day in Florida at our time share, i thought i should create a valentine for my sweetie pie!
materials used: bazzill white cardstock,
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Sunflower, Olive Vine, Pomergranate,
Tattered Angels Stamp-Heidi Swapp Tattered Textures
Tattered Angels Bingo Cards
Maya Road Kraft Envelopes,
detail shots:

Drop on by Scrapbookers Paradise and check out what the rest of the Design Team came up with, join in the fun, there are prizes to be had!

8 comments:

  1. Absolutly stunning Karan! Love all your details! Congrats on the new DT! I look forward to creating with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love the vintage look but can rarely pull it off as well as you! Love it!! Congrat's on making the team! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thisis simply stunning! Every last detail is so perfect and well put together! We're thrilled to have you on the team!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome to the team! this card is stunning...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely creation! Adore the timepiece! I am all thumbs when it comes to this style so it's nice to see someone who can pull it off!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just gorgeous Karan! Love all the texture and details. I just want to reach into my computer screen to touch it! I look forward to working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This project is truly, truly stunning! I am in awe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply gorgeous! That is stunning!

    And CONGRATS on getting chosen! That's awesome!!!!!! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today I really appreciate your comments.

Karan