Mar 21, 2011

★ Spring is in the Air

and with spring, comes a season of of workshops. I am back at Designing after taking a couple months off for hubbys business and family priorities....that being two weeks in Florida....

I will be doing things a bit differently this year, to cut back on travel time. I will be spending a couple days a month in all stores i work with, to complete store samples and workshop designs.

Today, I did just that at
Scrapbook Memories new location at 151 Pine Valley Blvd, in London, Ontario. Jodies new location, is bright and cheerful, workshop center holds 18 people, brand new product displays and inspiring samples...oh yeah, i love my job!

so i played with Primas new Madeliene line today and designed a brand new workshop-Creatively Me...its rare that we as scrapbookers create layouts of ourselves, so this one is for you... to get you from behind the camera, and the focus of this workshop..lots of details including handcutting...so be fore warned..I promise you, I have some fabulous workshops coming your way...

The double page is on display at Scrapbook Memories, date will be set for April...yet to be confirmed..here are some sneak peeks to tweek your curiosity....




*********************
Second workshop coming in April, using Bo Bunnys new Timepiece Line...i loved this line when i saw it up for the CHA W Releases... and was happy to have the opportunity to play with it when i ordered it in...its a vintage, rustic style, perfect for old sepia, black and white photos you may have of your parents, or grandparents...we will be stamping and playing a bit with UTEE, and again, alot of creative detail and sewing.



I am really excited to be working with two fabulous stores in London again this year, and looking forward to seeing you all again soon...


Karan

3 comments:

  1. The sneak peaks make me very curious. I really like what I see. Pity I don't live in the states.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...the sneak peeks look sooo pretty. What an awesome job you have. Like Margreet, I too wish I lived a little closer....my nearest scrapbook store is 4 gours away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the seneak...they look so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today I really appreciate your comments.

Karan