Apr 5, 2011

★ nothing better


i have been doing some designing in my scraproom, and it looks like one big creative mess...i really need to clean up so i can begin the next few projects i have to work on....there is nothing better!!

*****************
I designed this layout for Jodie at Scrapbook Memories ( well i designed others, but i didnt take photos of them) for her booth to showcase this weekend at Scrapfest..


******************* so here is the layout i completed this morning, photo is of hubby and i from a couple years ago, i have scrapped it alot, i think its one of my favs of him and I..



and some detail shots...












be sure and drop by Scrapbook Memories Booth this weekend if you are attending Scrapfest in Kitchener, there are some awesome products in store!

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful LO and romantic photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning layout Karan...love it! sweet Photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing hubby and wife layout!! Love the photo and stunning flowers! Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful Karan! I wish I would have met you. I saw Jodi and gave her a great big hug while I was there! I always loved shopping at her store.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today I really appreciate your comments.

Karan