Apr 20, 2011

★ SOLD OUT!

Good afternoon...

its a wet and cold day....good day to be in my scraproom designing...


Just found out from Sue, that my first class back at


Spring in my Garden.. is now SOLD OUT!!

for Wed, April 27th
Spring in my Garden was designed using the Spring Market line from Websters Pages, along with a transfer technique i will be teaching you, also some stamping and glimmer mist too....vintage style workshop perfect for black and white or sepia photos of your favorite spring flowers, or maybe even Grandma in her Garden

please bring: vintage distress ink, tea dye distress ink, glossy accents, blending tool, and be sure your scissors are sharp, lots of hand cutting.


detail shots:





its been way too long, I know..so I am looking forward to seeing you there..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by today I really appreciate your comments.

Karan