May 19, 2011

yes, I do..

When i found out that my niece was getting married, I mentioned to her that i could do her wedding invites..and if she might be interested, she knew how to contact me. Well, i did a couple samples for her and this past week, I spent most of my spare time, doing her invitations, response cards, and favors. There is nothing more precious then knowing that when you send out wedding invitations, that you personally made them or had a hand in making them and assembling them. Shannon spent alot of time here with me assembling the final details and I can thankfully say, Project complete. I hope the guests enjoy the invites as much as I did creating them.
here are some images of the package
i did for the future
Mr and Mrs Kyle and Shannon Seyler!
I was also asked to be the Photographer for the Wedding! I am very grateful to have been asked to be the photographer too at such an event!

4 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous Karan! What a wonderful thing to do for your neice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are really beautiful Karan. Such a wonderful, unique invitation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Karan these are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful invitations Karan. They are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today I really appreciate your comments.

Karan