Nov 20, 2011

★ Christmas Mini Album

I began working with the new Deck The Halls line from Melissa Frances this past Friday and I just love how this mini album came together.  Its a beautiful family keepsake that you can display year after year during the holidays season, sewn pages will ensure its rugid durability.


Of course, i couldnt resist using corrugated cardboard for the cover, which was covered in gesso and Donna Salazar Fairy Dust and Mixed Media Ink in Honey was the perfect complement.




Each Tag Page is covered with cardstock, which is stamped with Tattered Angels-heidi Swapp stamp set, distressed and ink distressed then sewn onto each pocket page.



Its alot of work for a keepsake, but the end result is oh, so worth it. 

 Join me, in my home Saturday Dec 3rd, to complete this beautiful family Christmas Album!

1 comment:

  1. A very beautiful project, Karan! How come I just knew you have a blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today I really appreciate your comments.

Karan