Dec 9, 2011

12 Tags of Christmas-Tag #8

well, missed a few tags from Tim, but when i saw Tag #8 up on his blog, I had to do it...i knew this one was right up my alley, and I also knew,  I had some of  the materials for this one, so again im using a 4x8 tag..


1. stamped a Tattered Angels flouish stamp using Donna Salazar ink, coated with UTEE, and heat embossed.
2. covered the tag by blending aged mahogony and peeled paint.ran the tag through the distress it all
3. stamped one of tims stamps in upper corner using staz on


4. cut out the clock and gears, covered with walnut stain, peeled paint and aged mahogany.
5. Added the other elements, stamped the nostalgic collection stamp on craft again with staz on, cut it out,
6. Used Graphic 45 letter stickers, for the title, and Paper Trey stamp merry and bright on one of the journal tags. love how this turned out, i think its my favorite one yet :D. 

thanks for dropping by, be sure and stop by Tims Blog to check out his tag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by today I really appreciate your comments.

Karan