so here is my tag 9 playing along with the awesome Tim Holtz and his 12 Tags of Christmas,
1. using impression obsession cover a card wallpaper stamp, i used Papertrey Spring moss ink and applied UTEE, heated(didnt have any clear embossing powder left, how did that happen?)LOL!
2. blended entire tag with aged mahogony...went over it a couple times, im thinking i need a reinker..
3. used a kaiser kraft wood flourish, and kaiser kraft bling
3. didnt have the dies tim used, but my lovely cricut came in handy, i used the jolly holidays cricut lite cartridge for my images and holly leaves,
4. used glossy accents and Tattered Angels Glam, Prima-ink-black,
here is the link to Tim Holtz Tag #9, drop on by his blog and follow his steps, :D you will have some tags done in no time
Blessings on this snowy day!