Jan 7, 2012

new kit releases coming Jan 30

Hello fellow scrappers! I have been in my scraproom a bit over the last week and have put together a few new kits ( actually have 6 new releases completed with a few more on the way)

Kit Assembly is complete its just a matter of doing the instructions.  So here are some sneak peeks of upcoming kits. I am planning on a Jan 30 release date :) for all the following kits. 

October Afternoon-Farmhouse-Together with Family



the flower stack pack is in this kit, and i created these lovely clusters with the pack and still had plenty left over.
*****
Quick Quotes Cherry Truffle-Time with Family-will be offered as a workshop in my home , date to be announced as well as available for purchase Jan 30




*****************
Carolina Breeze from Teresa Collins--Moments Together-i changed the photo mats on this :D--will be offered as a workshop in my home-i used lots of fluid acrylic and acrylic paints on this one to achieve the rustic look on the corrugated


the details in this kit are impressive and i am so happy with the outcome

**********************

Prima Romantique Line-You are the Best Part

************************

What was i to do with the left over product from my first releases...well, i came up with an idea....I am introducting Fast Scrap-these will be kits that you can do in less in  2 hrs--but still have all the details you have come to love in my Detail Scrapbook layout kits. so the first kit is:

Memorandum line from Lily Bee-What I love About You: this is the detail tag


Graphic 45-ABC Primer-Star Student


i hope you like them as much as i do...more information will be available on the releases.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by today I really appreciate your comments.

Karan