Introductions continue

Feb 11, 2012

Good morning scrappers, just wanted to share with you that today is my introduction day on the Quick Quotes Blog, i cannot say how exicted i was to be chosen to work with  this fabulous company.  I look forward to working with the rest of the team and inspiring you this year.


*********
Hello fellow scrappers, my name is Karan Gerber, and I reside in Sebringville, Ontario Canada.  I live here with my hubby Glenn and our two boys, Elijah (15)  and Galen(12).  My family is the main source of my inspiration and you will often see their smiling faces adorning my projects. 

My love for this hobby started over 12 years ago and I can say I am totally addicted!  I love to work with double page layouts, cards, canvas and mini albums.  I enjoy finding a unique way to work with embellishments and you will often see many layers to my work. Distressing, ink, mist and paint are just some of the added details I like to play with. 

I am very excited to be part of the Design Team for 2012 with Quick Quotes and look forward to inspiring you!
*****************
Drop on by the Quick Quotes Blog and become familiar with the rest of the team.  They are a great group of gals and i look forward to working with them.