Mar 27, 2012

Quick Quotes Layout Inspiration

Good Morning Scrappy Friends

Today is Layout Inspiration over at the Quick Quotes Blog and i wanted to to show you a layout i created. I entitled it I love Family Time.  This photo was taken in Florida in 2009 while my family and i were on holidays in Florida. 

Well, we were mini golfing my oldest son Elijah was not cooperating with me for photos so i asked hubby to give me a hand... hubby decided to grab him from behind and lick his ear ( hubbys favorite thing to do to the boys to freak them out) but ya know what, it worked!  What a great photo opportunity it turned into. Wouldnt you agree?




Materials Used May Arts twine and fancy pants buttons are some of the added details. along with Maya Road Chipboard and Trinket Pins.


the 4x8 tag i inked using Biscotti, then stamped overtop with Amaretto using a Hero Arts Stamp.
The Maya Road Chipboard Alphabet was also coloured using Biscotti

Be sure to drop on by the blog and check out what the rest of the
Design Team has come up with to inspire you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by today I really appreciate your comments.

Karan