SLIDER

Song in My Heart

Sunday, April 22, 2012
Happy Sunday friends, its a bright sunny day today and i wanted to share a couple sneak peeks of my second workshop I am hosting at Scrappin Great Deals in May.

So my May workshops at Scrappin Great Deals are all about our granddaughter Ariel. I managed to grab some incredible photos of her last weekend while we were visitng and I couldnt resist to create some double page workshops from them.  I'm thrilled to be adding them to her album.  Now although I used photos of our sweet Ariel, you can use photos of your family, or your most favorite friend. Here is a sneak peek of my first workshop.

Song in my Heart


Its a beautiful keepsake filled with: Prima Natures Garden. Along with Tim Holtz tissue paper, Donna Downey stamps, ( oh we will have fun with these two products) Maya Road and elements from Simple Stories, This workshop will showcase any photos you wish to "show off" beautifully. A list of extra materials you will need to have on hand will also be posted soon.

This workshop is scheduled for Sun May 27th, at 10:30 in the morning --links will be up on the SGD's site soon.
Hover to Pin
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design