Apr 24, 2012

National Scrapbook Day at SGD's

May 5:  National Scrapbooking Day ...

Hey Scrappers mark your calendar for one of the best NSD events happening in south western ONTARIO!!!

FREE Customer Event!!  It is National Scrapbooking Day and we are having a party!!  

There will be incredible make and takes by our amazing designers ... outrageous door prizes .... raffles (you won`t believe the raffle table) ... treats and so much more!  

 We are going with a pink theme and are asking that you consider bringing a toonie to donate towards Breast Cancer.  

We will see how many toonies we can collect to help this very important research. 

 We are going to have so much fun 

(wait until you see the make & takes our designers are doing! .... Wowzers!!!)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karan

    I am working Saturday but would love your make n take tag with the quote and pink dress. Is there any possible way I could purchase a kit of one? I will pay s& H to send me one...pretty please? I'd like to assemble it for a page of my dear daughter's ballet exam pics from last month....

    thanks so much
    JoAnn Heinbuch
    joann.heinbuch@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today I really appreciate your comments.

Karan