Apr 7, 2012

Preparaton for Scrapfest

Happy Saturday Scrappers:

Gosh time is flying by and Scrapfest is one week away.  This is my first time at Scrapfest as an Exhibitor and I am excited and nervous at the same time! Im going to post the booth I will be in so you will know where to find me! Booth #230 right next to the Creative Cafe!

I also wanted to let you know that my Friday night VIP Make n Take and my Saturday Make n Take is all done with Quick Quotes products! These make n takes are in limited number-ESPECIALLY the Friday VIP make n take (its so adorable!)

I also have a few sneak peeks of some of my new kit releases.

Sun Shiney Day featuring Pink Paislee Prairie Hill

Oh Boy-featuring Pink Paislee Indigo Bleu

Together 4 Always-Wedding layout-Featuring Teresa Collins-Carolina Breeze

Enjoy the Moments featuring Fab Scraps and Dusty Attic--
I love Dusty Attic Chipboard and this kit has two fabulous pieces
 
I have more new releases, but just wanted you to have a peek of some of my favorites.  All these kits are in limited number and are jam packed with product ..
Be sure to drop by both days to do the Make N Take and see some fabulous kits!
Specials will be offered throughout the weekend!
See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by today I really appreciate your comments.

Karan