Apr 16, 2012

scrapfest came and went

it was one of the largest events i have planned for, so far personally in my scrapping career.  Many hours were spent choosing product, designing the kits doing instructions and finally production.  This was my first time as an exhibitor at Scrapfest and i have to say it was a huge success!


I want to thank all those scrappers who came by and purchased kits.  By 7:00 Friday night, i had SOLD OUT of 40 % of my designs, ( thats in the first three hours) By closing friday night, 60% of my kits, were completely SOLD OUT. I was feeling very blessed and somewhat overwhelmed by the excitement shown me by so many new scrappy friends and customers I made.
*********************
I didnt do it alone, i have some great friends helping me and without them, it couldnt have been as successful as it was.  Terri, who was with me for kit production from day one.  Since last fall when i intially launched my own kit designs, she has been a large support and a huge help.  Terri manned the register both days while i tended to the customers and answered all the questions. Pam who was there Thursday night to help with booth set up and has always been a great friend and customer.  Shelly, who was there Thursday night to assist with booth set up, Friday, Shelly covered the make n take table and did a fabulous job, and Saturday, even dropped by to give Terri and I a break for lunch.


this is pretty much what my booth looked like majority of the weekend  :D

I also cannot forget my hubby, Glenn, whose love, patience and support allowed me to follow a dream and whose carpentry skills built my display.  This collaspible display caught the eye of many scrappers and info on how it was built was exchanged with many new friends.:D

My two boys, Elijah and Galen, who made many trips up and down from my basement studio carrying many boxes of product and kits over the past few months and helped load and unload the vehicles.

Quick Quotes Scrapbook Company cannot be forgotten through this event.  Stacy Millet, Co Owner and Designer provided both my make n takes for Friday and Saturday. They were enjoyed by all who purchased them. This is a photo of a few of the VIP Friday night scrappers who were very excited to do a wall art canvas with real flip flops (Provided by Quick Quotes)

Scrapfest April 2012 for me, was a huge success.  I look forward to bringing new kits to my online store and look forward to the next event!

Happy Scrapping!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad it was such a huge success for you Karan! I'm not at all surprised. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun! I am not surprised your kits were so popular. You are an awesome designer Karan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for you Karan... all your hard work paid off... and you know I love your designs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today I really appreciate your comments.

Karan