Apr 13, 2012

Scrapfest Weekend

Its that time!
Today is Opening day for Scrapfest


I have over 20 double page kit designs, from school, travel, baby, christmas, family and I use a wide range of Products in all my kits.  Some of the manufactures you will see in designs are 

Quick Quotes (Damsel in Distress, Cherry Truffle), Prima, (Printery and Romantique)
Simple Stories,(Christmas and Generations)  
Teresa Collins,( World Traveler, Chirstmas Home, Haunted Hallows)
 Echo Park (Halloween) Pink Paislee, (Indigo Bleu, Prairie Hill)
Graphic 45(ABC Primer), Bo Bunny(Et Cetera),
October Afternoon (Farmhouse)Fab Scraps and Glitz Design(Pretty in Pink)

some added details
Maya Road, May Arts, October Afternoon, Creatine Impressions, Prima, Bazzill

here are some altered kits I am offering this weekend.

A mini Album Chritmas Kit
packed with Melissa Frances Deck The Halls line


as well as a Prima Frame single layout kit filled with some of my favorites from Prima



I am very excited to go public with my page kits which are double page layouts filled with layers, embellishments and you will discover great ways through my kit instructions to layer effectively. 

I will be running kit specials all weekend!

the V.I.P event for tonight is SOLD OUT
but tickets are available at the door for Saturday from 9-5:00 p.m.

I am offering two fabulous make n takes,
the VIP make n take is adorable,
its a 12x12 painters canvas, with a real set of flip flops, and die cuts. 
Its truly adorable for any beach or summer project and will make a great wall art project.
All products are Quick Quotes!

Saturdays Make n Take is a 4x5 Painters Canvas Tag with ribbon,
paper and a vellum quote, this tag will make a great addition to any layout!
Again all Products are Quick Quotes

See you there!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to hear all about how ScrapFest went for you!!! Lovely projects!

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today I really appreciate your comments.

Karan