Apr 8, 2012

★ scrappy times ahead

Hello fellow scrappers:

I hope you have had a wonderful Easter and enjoyed time with loved ones.  This weekend sure has flown by quickly and I wanted to post a few reminders of upcoming events in my world:

First of all, Scrappin Great Deals first weekend retreat is just around the corner. I am so excited to have been invited to join Sheila and her staff for the weekend.  I will  be there showing you some product demos and you will have the opportunity to do some make n takes with me too. I will have some samples up on the blog this week (before Scrapfest) to give you an idea what we will be playing with.   The dates for the weekend are:


Fri April 20-Sun April 22 Woodeden Easter Seals Camp
Glendon Rd, Komoka call SGD to book your spot or click here for further information:
519-473-5751

**************

My first day of classes at SGD's --is the weekend after the retreat at SGDs


Saturday April 28th starting at 10:30


Featuring Quick Quotes new Laster Cuts and Tin Type Line!

This is a fabulous project which you can showcase in your home, give as a gift or display in a family album.  Learn stamping and blending techniques, create a cracked glass on the laser sprockets.  the Class is sure to be fun and I know you will enjoy the techniques!

**********************

at 1:30-Saturday April 28th

 I will be showing some techniques using Fluid Acrylics and we will create this beautiful two pager

featuring Teresa Collins Carolina Breeze called Making Memories Together




 The link will take you directly to SGD where you can sign up and reserve your spot from the comfort of your own home, how awesome is that! I love to work with all kinds of embellishments and I will show you how to layer product to achieve focal points without the clutter!



and lets not forget




SCRAPFEST! April 13, 14..
and then two weeks after My first class..
I head to Mega Meet, but wait, thats in May..and seems to far away, but really, it too,
is just around the corner!!

the next month is going to be busy and I cant wait for the fun to begin!
Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by today I really appreciate your comments.

Karan