Apr 26, 2012

★ So Sweet...Quick Quotes

Its Layout Inspiration time on the Quick Quotes Blog and I have a layout to share with you using French Quarter.  Such a fabulous line, i love the colour combinations which makes this line versatile for any photo you wish to showcase.  I also used one of the large vellumm silhouettes on this project.  I cut the journal strip from French Quarter 400 and again, used it as my journaling.












I added glossy accents to highlight the script words in the jounral strip.






The Birds Bag O Chips is highlighted by  Spellbinders- Label 25, which i cut  out of Bazzill Cardstock and French Quarter Papers. Hope you have enjoyed my project.
Products Used:
French Quarter100, French Quarter 200, French Quarter 300, French Quarter 400, Vintage Vellum Silhouette
Frosted Flowers, Birds-Bag o Chips.  Inks: Biscotti, Green Tea , Mango Mai Tai, Amaretto, Lemonade

Other Products: Maya Road chipboard letters, Spellbinders Labels 25, Ranger Glossy Accents.  be sure to drop on by the blog at Quick Quotes and see what the other Design team Members have done to Inspire you today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by today I really appreciate your comments.

Karan