May 30, 2012

★ ~~enabler alert~Memory Box

Have I told you how much I love dies? be it Sizzix, (especially anything Tim Holtz), Spellbinders, anything thats unique and cuts beautifully with a crisp edge, i love and need to have as i use them in my designs! I have to say i have been using more dies in my workshops over my cricut lately.

Well Sheila from Scrappin Great Deals had these Memory Box dies in stock and I thought i would buy some to try them out! Oh my gosh! LOVE these dies!!! Like seriously, the detail on these dies are pretty incredible! I cannot get enough of them, i have since purchased a few more and have a pre order now with the new releases coming Mid June.

 I will be using them on my next workshop as shown here in the border



isnt that fabulous, the scallop border and all the intricate cuts on this die, dont you just want one for yourself!Imagine the possibilities with these!


I encourage you to take advantage of the Pre Order Special Sheila is offering right now, if you order before June 11, you will save 20% on these awesome dies. (seriously!!)  They will work in most die cutting machines ( i use a big shot and they work beautifullly) and it cuts all the intricate details without a problem!

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by today I really appreciate your comments.

Karan