Aug 30, 2012

Introducing "Freaky Friday"



Scrappin Great Deals is a fabulous place to work and design for.  The Divas go above and beyond to make this scrapbook store the best in Ontario!! 

Coming in September, I will be introducing you to Freaky Friday!

Join me the third Friday of each month at
Scrappin Great Deals for a make n take that will knock your socks off.  No need to freak out over the techniques on the project, i will walk you through each and every step!

We will be playing with dies, paint, gesso, stamps, inks, mists, glitter and you will be making anything from tags, cards, envelopes, to mini pages! Each project will be large enough to use as an element on your own scrapbook pages, or, small enough to attach to a card to send to a loved one.

I will be providing sneak peeks every month of my Freaky Friday Project and you will have the opportunity to get more comfortable with tools and media you didnt think you would normally use.

So watch my blog, and the SGD website for my first Freaky Friday event coming September 21, 11:00-1:00 There will be a small fee for each event, minimum of $3.00-up to $5.00 depending on the project and all you need to bring is your basic tool kit.


See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by today I really appreciate your comments.

Karan