Aug 1, 2012

It's the Moments-Quick Quotes

Hi Quick Quotes Fans! I am here today to bring you a layout i created with Miss Morgan line.

This line in all its flourishes and femininity, can also be used for masculine layouts! I thought it would be perfect for this photo of hubby and I ( i do believe i have to mention that one of hubbys favorite colours is purple :D)






the word moments came from Miss Morgan 400 ,
 i just layered it onto some corrugated cardboard.
i added some strips here from Miss Morgan 300, cardstock and Miss Morgan 200



I cut Miss Morgan 200 into 1" banner strips,
 punched out some 1 1/4" scallop circles using a punch. The Bag o Bits Birdcage mimics the bird on my journaling, i felt it would be a nice element.
I inked it using Very Berry and Moca Mama.


at the bottom of Miss Morgan 400- there was a word phrase which i thought was perfect for my journalling, cut these into strips and pop it with foam adhesive.
Maya Road Jonathan chipboard has been my favorite chipboard for titles, and here i used Very Berry Chalk ink to tink the chipboard title.

Happy Scrapping!


Products Used :
Maya road Kraft Flags
Bazzil Cardstock.
MFT Die
Twinery Twine
Tea Party Doilies

3 comments:

  1. Karan this is absolutely fabulous! I really love the banner pieces and all the great texture!! The colors are gorgeous, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Karan! I love the purples and whites together. The little flowers on the tag caught my eye right away! So many beautiful elements!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you created a feminine page, added some twine for extra texture and it completely seemed natural for there to be a picture of a man on the page. Fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today I really appreciate your comments.

Karan