Sep 30, 2012

★ Mini Christmas Album-revisited!

I love mini albums, and find that many of you share my love for them as well!

Last Christmas i designed a beautiful mini album using the -Deck the Halls line from Melissa Frances and I have enough kits left to run a new workshop at Scrappin Great Deals.

I showcase this album on a 7Gypsies mini album holder and its perfect for mini albums such as this! Its a 10 page album with pull out pockets in each page for personal journalling or more added photos, i know we all have many pictures we cherish of our fmaily over the holiday season and this project will be perfect to showcase all of them.




















this is a beatuiful keepsake which you can use as a family decoration piece each and every holiday season throughout your home.  You can keep this for yourself or even gift it to that special someone.

Details coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by today I really appreciate your comments.

Karan