Oct 12, 2012

Album Box Cover-Quick Quotes

Happy Friday everyone! Its the end of the week and the weekend is fast approaching. I know i will be spending my day in my scrap room, it looks like a turnado hit it and i have to get re organsied.

Last Weekend i spent 4 days in York, Pennsylvania with friend Linda Goff, and met some incredible table mates ( Robin Sweet and Jody Jahnson) I dont ever remember a time that i laughed so hard. It was great that we got along so well with one another and we plan on getting together on our own in the future for scrap weekends.

If you have never had the chance to attend a PR Event with Quick Quotes, I encourage you to check it out for 2013, its an awesome event and you will come home with so many completed projects that you will wonder why you didnt attend before (speaking fom experience)

Anyway, while at The Private Reserve, we received a 3-D ring album, a storage case, and we completed 20 pages to go into this album! Course, i switched all my pages up to coordinate with the box cover i designed and i wanted to share it here with you today.


I spent a few hours on this beautiful project along with my cover page in the album ( which will be showcased in one of my upcoming Reveals for Quick Quotes ;ater this month.)

i used martha stewart border and corner punches on this project

the word "cherish" is from Heidi Swapp and you can download it for free on her site here: i cut it out on my Silhouette Cameo!


the flowers are Petaloo and Prima, along with the Prima mistables, ( heart them) .  I sued an EK success Punch for the leaves which were inked with Mocha Mama, and misted with Solar Gold.

You know i love mists, i have for many years now.  Im not particular on any one  company of mists, i like to experiment with them all and I have to admit, i am now addicted to Radiant Rain mists from Luminarte, (Creative Imaginatiions) was one of QQ Sponsors and i was thrilled to have the time to play with them. Solar Gold was one of my favs for this past weekend



That paper line is Stowaway from Quick Quotes, and i hadnt even seen it until this past weekend in York, and its a fav now!
This is one of my most favorite projects now and I hope i have inspired
you to create today!
Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by today I really appreciate your comments.

Karan