Oct 12, 2012

Live in the Moment-Quick Quotes

Time flies when youre having fun doesnt it!

Fall is upon us and im here to share a take on my sketch with you. Cherry truffle is one of my favs from Quick Quotes, its sucha versatile line for pretty much anything.  I used it to create a layout of our granddaughter Ariel.


I cut some pennant shapes from various scraps of the line, distressed the edges with an edge distresser, inked them and then used foam adhesive to add dimension.  I also attached a brad to center of the butterflies.  I used Spellbinders Grand Calibur Labels 11.



i cut the vellum quote into strips adhered it to the reverse of cherry truffle 100 and inked the edges with mocha mama!



Happy Scrapping!

Materials Used:
Quick Quotes Cherry Truffle- 100, 200, 300, 400
Quick Quotes-Live in the Moment Vellum 
Quick Quotes Chalk Ink-Mocha Mama
Spellbinders Grand Calbiur-Labels 11
Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch
Ek Success Border punch
tim holtz tickets
american crafts-brads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by today I really appreciate your comments.

Karan