Oct 25, 2012

★ Love Always-Quick Quotes


Happy Fall Y'all!!


Weather is cooling down quickly in my area letting us know that Fall is here and winter is on its way.

I have a project to share with you today using the Stowaway line from Quick Quotes! This is one line i have not had the opporunity to play with until my weekend in York, PA for the Private Reserve Event with Quick Quotes.





I used a Martha Stewart combo corner and border punch to create the edge design on this layout, punched many leafs using a leaf punch from Stowaway 100, 200, 300, 400, inked edges with Amaretto and Mocha Mama









I also cut a few leafs using the Spellbinders Fall Folliage
you cant see the Solar Gold in these photos, but IRL, this layout is shimmering with gold which really pulls all the leaves and inking together. the leaves are punched using a EK success Punch 










the word always is cut from my Silhouette!





Using Inks to highlight your punched images prior to misting them really adds some realisic detail, I hope you give it a try!


Happy Scrapping!





Materials Used:


Quick Quotes Stowaway Line: 100, 200, 300, 400


Chalk Inks-Amaretto,  Mocha Mama,


Spellbinders: Leaf Folliage


Melissa Frances attic Treasure Emvelope


Ek Success Leaf Punch


Martha Stewart Corner and Border Punch Combo


Luminarte-CI-Solar Gold Radiant Rain


Bazzill Cardstock


Silhouette Cameo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by today I really appreciate your comments.

Karan