Fall Blog Hop:
Greetings Crafters and Happy Fall--Today we are using Helmar Products ! I have a project to share with you which i created with the Halloween line from Quick Quotes and products from Helmar.
I have been using Helmar 450 Quick Dry for awhile now and I really love that it works for anything ( wood fabric, canvas, metal, and paper) I also for the first time, used V2 vellum Adhesive and I have to say how impressed I was with this adhesive.
I love using vellum inbehind my die cut images and wanted to make sure my vellum was adhered to this die cut i downloaded from SIlhouette.
After cutting my file out twice (first in orange and the secod in black for the web only) i wanted to adhere vellum on the inside of the web using the Quick Quotes halloween Vellum Quotes, so that when this neat little card holder was opened, the vellum quotes could be read .
I used Helmar 450 on the web to adhere the Orange and black cardstock together. I sprayed the insde of the cover with V2 vellum Spray and adhere my vellum Quotes. (this stuff is awesome and happy to have had the chance to experiment with it)
I then made some cards from Halloween 500 to go inside the card holder.
The 500 Sheet had some cute jokes on it, so i just made tags out of them and a couple card fronts to go with them.
The scallop circles were popped using Helmar Pop Zots
you are here: Karan Gerber
be sure to drop by Adora Concepcion
and the main Quick Quotes Blog and leave your comments
Quick Quotes hallwoeen -500, 300, 100
Vellum Quotes: Hall-O-Ween, This Ghostly Night, Goblins at my Door
Tim Holtz-Candlelight Fright Die
Stickles in black
1. Visit each of the listed designer's blog on the hop and leave a comment.
2. Stop back on the Quick Quotes blog for that day and leave a comment, telling us what inspired you.
3. Be sure to be a follower of the Quick Quotes blog. : )
4.You'll be entered to win a fabulicious yummy prize*!
5. Be sure to stop by each day this week, Monday - Thursday for the hop and fabulous inspiration!!!
6. Comments will be open until Saturday evening at 7pm PST.
7. One comment, per person, per day please.
8. Don't let the fun stop there, Friday we unveil our newest challenge!