Oct 10, 2012

★ schedule reminders:

Just posting a reminder of a couple things happening in my schedule this month at
Scrappin Great Deals.





Friday, Oct 19- I have my Freaky(Fabulous) Friday event happening, wondering what my Freaky Friday event is all about?

This is a make n take that i provide to all customers between 1:00-3:00 third friday of every month, fee will be $3.00 for October and you will be making this fabulous card using the Sizzix Decorative A2 die along with the Samantha Walker-Spellbinders Die.  All material will be precut for you, you need only bring wild honey distress ink, foam dots and regular adhesive. All which can be purchased at SGD's

Workshop Alert
Saturday, October 27th, I will be instructing a double page layout workshop using the line from a brand new Manufacture-Farmhouse Paper Company. Workshop is entitled-- Count your Blessings

This kit is packed with Farmhouse stickers, chipbaord, papers and I designed a fold out tag page on the left page for added detail.




















This is a fabulous double pager which will showcase all family photos you might have captured this fall, or any previous fall! Spaces staill available, and you can register from the comfort of your home right here-Count Your Blessings--you will need: foam dots, glossy accents, edge distresser( I recommond the Ingvild Bolme tool from Prima) vintage photo distress ink and of course your basic tool kit!


See you then :D

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by today I really appreciate your comments.

Karan