Nov 6, 2012

★ fleeting moments

I have wanted to scrapbook these photos i came across of my mom again from 1960's and the French Quarter line from Quick Quotes, i felt, was perfect to add a vintage look i wanted.



using a corner and punch around the page from Martha Stewart, I punched French Quarter 300 and 400, then inked using Mocha Mama, and Amaretto.




I stamped a couple Butterflies from the the bag o chips Butterflies, inked edges using Amaretto and spritzed with Radiant Rain-Solar Gold.







i cut this journal strip from French Quarter 400, inked the edges with Ameratto and popped using foam dots to add dimension.  There is no better way to use these amazing chalk inks then by Inking the edges of your papers and addig some colour to the bag o chips chipboard!



Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by today I really appreciate your comments.

Karan