Nov 6, 2012

something to share

Good Afternoon Girlfriends

I just wanted to share with you a project that i completed yesterday while away at an All Day Crop at my most favorite scrapbook retreat in St Clair Michigan--Memories Manor.  I went with my friend Linda, and it was nice to see Jan again and get caught up with an even older friend Patti!

So i had the vintage chic line from Heidi Swapp with me and added some details, and here are some sneak peeks of Journey Together





more  details on workshop info will be posted soon! I can tell you that this would be perfect for the frames that Sheila from SGD's has a local carpenter make, but it will also fit nicely into any album, even with the Heidi Swapp folders :D

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by today I really appreciate your comments.

Karan