Dec 30, 2012

★ Final 6 of 2012

Contuining with my favs from 2012, i introduced you to 6 of my favorites so far, here are 6 remaining..
*******************

Fond Family Memories-with new release from Quick Quotes-Cracklin Rose--this was a layout i did for new release for Quick Quotes
#7

 

fond family memories main

 

this is a favorite of mine as this is one of the few photos i have of Glenn and just Glenn...( hubby) he loves the water and they say a photo can say a thousand words...this one spoke to me...
****************************
#8
 In Loving Memory
I lost both my parents this year, my mom in February, and my step father in May, he was the only father i ever knew and losing both parents was so very unexpected.

we lost our parents only 67 days apart and it has been a most difficult year for my siblings and I.  I thank God for the strength and wisdom he has given me to get me through this sadness and my scrapbooking has been such a blessing and I have found healing through it all.

 I created this project in loving memory of my mother.

 

Using Craklin Rose from Quick Quotes, the inside of the shadow box album holds some of most previous photos of my mother, and although i only have a few, i will cherish the photos and the memories of her for as long as i live!
******************************

#9
Cherish each Moment

a layout created with Prima-Rondelle collection

used mists, twinkly H2o's and gesso

was a sell out as a workshop :D


 



 

photo of hubby and our granddaughter Ariel at 9 months, when she was just learning to crawl!
 

*************************

 

#10

one of my first Freaky Friday Events

 



 
*************************

#11

 

 

 

Remembering these special moments
this was also a favorite workshop of mine using some Prima-papers, lots of tattered Angels Mist, cardboard, canvas and gesso.. 

 







our youngest Galen, enjoys fishing and is always the first one to
 catch one on his hook!
***************************

#12 a) and b)
and my last favorite project of the year has been these awesome files
that Lori Whitlock that i have purchased on Silhouette, yes there are two of them, but i love them both just the same, both paid for files, both using Quick Quotes Products.
5x5 mini album with box

 

 


 

b)

3D mini box and envelopes



 

I hope my favorite projects from this past year have inspired you to begin some fabulous creations of your own for 2013!

Happy New year Girlfriends!

and

Happy Scrapping!

3 comments:

  1. Karan, your style and designs are so beautiful. I'm such a fan of your work. Have a wonderful New Years filled with blessings, smiles and joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning work Karan! Gorgeous have a happy new year god bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh there is so much inspiration in these pages! Just amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today I really appreciate your comments.

Karan