Dec 19, 2012

Journey Together --one seat left--

Good Afternoon Girlfriends

i just received an email from Marie over at SGD's listing the number of participants in my upcoming classes, i have to say how thrilled I am that there is only ONE SEAT LEFT--

this is a workshop that i designed using the new Vintage Chic line from Heidi Swapp and this will be a beautiful keepsake for you to showcase some awesome travel photos--or in my case, our beautiful granddaughter...

if you want to have the chance to join me there is only one seat left! The sample on the SGD site, shows no photos, but i added photos i  had taken of our grand daughter Ariel and it is on display at SGD's!






I am so thrilled that this will be my fourth sold out workshop in a row at

2013 is promising to be a truly creative year filled wtih many blessings!
woo hoo!!

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by today I really appreciate your comments.

Karan