Dec 30, 2012

my Top 12---0f 2012

Good Morning Girlfriends, its nearling the year end of 2012 and i wanted to look back on 2012 and look at some of my most favorite projects i created this year, whether its cards, layouts, kits, or workshops.

here are my first 6 of 2012!

So this year, i was priviledged to join the team over at Quick Quotes and i created some fabulous projects while on their DT.  I also joined the Diva's over at Scrappin Great Deals and absolutely love working with Sheila! She has been an absolute gem to me and i am so looking forward to 2013.

here is a kit i designed earlier this year using Cherry Truffle from Quick Quotes, i first introduced it as a kit to ao few scrapbook stores -- designed 50 kits initally, brought the rest to Scrapfest, where it sold out so fast i was asked to reproduce it, so i did, and it sold out quickly at SGD's!


****************
February came the release of some new product lines from Quick Quotes, two of them were Tin Type and their laser chipboard Painters Tray,


this was my first project as a DT member for Quick Quotes, i also introduced this as a workshop and it was a sell out!
*****************

Our first grandchild Ariel, adorned most of my workshops and page kits this year, first one being Song in my Heart

 
****************


Another favorite of mine was this 11x14 canvas using Graphic 45--along with some details from QUick Quotes and memory box dies.


this was an incredible workshop held at SGD's!

*********************

Just be You-Quick Quotes-my first time working with their Club Q kits- and this was my creation..

*****************************

and my first tutorial for Quick Quotes-creating an inked background..this was also a workshop at SGD's!


**************************

here there are my 6 of 12 of my favs from 2012
remainder 6 will be coming in another post!

3 comments:

  1. All of your work is amazing! I can see why your kits and workshops sell out so quickly! Congrats on a successful 2012....I'm sure the upcoming year will be even better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karan, I love seeing your projects. You have been an inspiration to me for so long and I'm so thankful to have gotten to know you and call you my friend. Blessing for a wonderful year ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how you could pick... that would be a hard one for me. Beautiful work as always.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today I really appreciate your comments.

Karan