Dec 9, 2012

★ SOLD OUT!!

Good Sunday Morning Girlfriends

What a fabulous start to winter we have been having, aside from the cooler temps and rain, we have not had a great deal of snow--I for one, am happy for that, i know it doesnt sound like a normal canadian response to winter, but I would rather do without all that white stuff on the ground.

My December workshop at Scrappin Great Deals is SOLD OUT! I am so thrilled about that..(my November workshop was a sell out too)

for those of you who will not have the opportunity to attend the class or had the chance to pre order a kit online,  here is what you are missing...( i know bad teaser) lol!






we will be working with the Twig and Berry collection from Kaisercraft. the kit is filled with elements from the line along with two full pkgs of flowers along with Radiant Rain --Solar Gold from Creative Imaginations--my new found love!













We have moved the workshop time to a couple hours earlier so that i can drive to Kingston after the workshop is completed to celebrate my brothers 50th!




thank you to those attending for allowing me to change the time, i really do appreciate that. See you in one week!


*******************************


My January workshops are scheduled, check my side bar,


here is the workshop for January 5th, by the looks of pre registration, its going to be a popular one too.











Happy SUnday and keep Smiling!@



1 comment:

  1. This looks great - no wonder it is sold out. Fabulous work

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today I really appreciate your comments.

Karan