Jan 3, 2013

Gate Fold Album Workshop

Good morning girlfriends
wanted to share my gate fold album workshop with you that is coming January 29th ( 11:00-3:00) at Scrappin Great Deals.  This is a Want 2 Scrap 8x8 Album which we will be detailing with fluid acrylics.

The cover has some color me crazy flowers which we will be misting with Glimmer Mist. 




The entire project is filled with Prima Romance novel Collection and the kit is packed with extras.  I have pre cut bulk of the papers, only things you will need to cut out are envelopes and a few tags.


above is a photo of what the first pages look like in the album and the entire album is full of details as shown here. Seats are limited!!

Be sure to give
Scrappin Great Deals
 a call ( 519-473-5751)
and book your seat, cost for this workshop is only $40.00!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You will need regular adhesive, foam dots, and a strong liquid adhesive ( 3n1 or helmar 450) along with vintage photo distress ink, blending tool, and your basic tool kit.  If you have a single basic hole punch and a heat tool, old bath towel, please bring it along with you.

Happy Scrapping!

4 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Karan! I'm so excited! I have that album and the Prima collection is sitting on my desk! I couldn't figure out what to do with it, until...I came for a visit!! That chipboard album threw me for a loop! Thanks again my friend for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooove it!!! Oh so sad that I can't make it :( But I see you Saturday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is so chock-full of goodness. Wish I lived near you to take the class.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today I really appreciate your comments.

Karan