Jan 3, 2013

★ Hello world!

with my 500th post on blogger, i noticed that blogger would no longer allow me to insert images into my next blog post.  I have heard of this happening with scrapbook friends in the industry, and went back to 2009 and deleted the bulk of my posts for that year, still, with doing that, my option to insert photos, or images didnt change.

 

christmas memories 040

As you know, I design and instruct classes for Sheila who owns Scrappin Great Deals, in Komoka, Ontario.  Sheila, is fabulous to work with and I love that her store provides everything for every crafter in one spot, and if she doesnt have it, she has a system set up for you to order what you want.  I LOVE THAT! and her customer service is the absolute best.

so this is my new home, where i will be posting my workshops, my videos and tutorials, and my designs.  I am excited to hve a new home, and hope you will be back to comment,  and watch the videos coming soon.


thank you and i hope you have a scrappy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by today I really appreciate your comments.

Karan