Jan 2, 2013

most favorite of 2012

I know i shared with you already my favorite projects from 2012, and i was saving one project for a tutorial.

I designed this album box cover while i was in York, Pennsylvania for the Private Reserve with Quick Quotes back in October.

This was one of the "freebies" you received when you arrived and it came with an album. 12x12 D Ring. You had the chance to complete 20 layouts over the course of the weekend to go in this album. 


Here is what i came up with for the cover


this is Quick Quotes Stowaway collection, and this was also my first opporunity to work with this line. Lots of mist, prima flowers, punches, and loving that cherish word from Heidi Swapp! cut on my silhouette.


i used a Martha Stewart Punch around the page set of punches, I punched out some leaves from left over scraps and inked and misted and chalked everything. the chipboard clock from Quick Quotes was inked, and misted with Solar Gold.


I received a new Camera for christmas with movie capability, and once i figure out how to get it working, i promise i will record a video on how i designed this beautiful cover for the album box.

Happy New Year and Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

Thank you for dropping by today I really appreciate your comments.

Karan