I created this awesome tag, and i want to inspire you to use those awesome chalking inks from Quick Quotes. This is our challenge for the month over on the Quick Quotes Blog, drop on by the blog and see what you have the chance to win! ( I believe its a 25.00 g/c to QQ) woo hooo..
Here is the list of materials you will need:
- Miss Morgan paper scraps,
- Chalking Inks-Tahiti, Baja Blue, Very Berry, Midnight Confessions, Pink Cheeks and Mocha Mama
- Quick Quotes Love You-Vellum Strip
- 1 small 2 x4 office tag,
- a 4x8 office tag,
- ribbon and toile,
- scrap pieces of canvas
- Want 2 Scrap Rhinestone Bling
- black and white gesso,
- cuttlebug embossing folder ( I used the honeycomb)
- Sizzix Primitive Hearts Die
- 3 stamps -- one script, one grundgey looking stamp and one sentiment.
Here is a video i put together for this project, if you have any questions on how i achieved the look, all i can say is, get creative and enjoy the process! its so much fun!
Happy Tagging :D