Mar 1, 2013

★ updates and great news

Good Morning Girlfriends

I know i havent posted in a bit, my family and I are on vacation in Florida and enjoying the 80+ weather this past week, although the weather man is telling us that today and tomorrow, its suppose to get cooler. We depart Florida tomorrow and drive to Pigeon Forge, Tenn, and will be taking in a few days at the Smoky Mountains.

I wanted to let you know that i will be teaching at an event in August!  This scrapbook event is being put on by Coast 2 Coast Events and is called Art Waves.  I am thrilled that they selected three of my projects for me to teach and I am so thrilled to share a few sneaks here with you.

The first workshop: Love Always---- is a brand new release album from Quick Quotes! I used the generation line from Simple Stories.  This album includes all the materials  and details that you see here. (inks are from Quick Quotes).  This album is geared towards family memories and would be perfect to gift to grandparents, or keep for yourself.

love you always mini album 2

--------------------------------------------------


My Second Project--Dream BIG!  is a Little of  That album from Want2Scrap-(along eith bling and chipboard alphabet from Want2Scrap) chalk inks from Quick Quotes--using the Vintage Chic line from Heidi Swapp, this album is filled with unique details, lots of layering and would be perfect to showcase your childs dreams and goals, or perhaps you have dreams and goals of your own,


dream big 2


----------------------------------------------------


My final workshop--School Memories --- is a brand new release album from Bazzill.  This is a totally exposed BINDER album from Bazzill along with 5 totally exposed pages.  The paper line is ABC Primer from Graphic 45!    The album has enough space for you to add photos of your child from Senior Kindergarden to Grade 12.  what an awesome keepsake to hold all those school memories.  There are fold out pages and envelopes to hold report cards, trips, school projects and plays.


school memories album-artwaves 008


I am absolutely thrilled to have been chosen to teach at this event and looking forward to seeing you there! Check out the Art Waves website for further information, and i will be keeping you updated the closer we get to this awesome event!

Here is the video i created to showcase my workshops!



Happy Scrapping!

2 comments:

  1. That is great news! Congrats! I just wish I could attend... your projects are fabulous!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love your work.

    Thank you for using Want2Scrap products. You make them look FABULOUS!!!

    Allie Gower
    Want2Scrap

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today I really appreciate your comments.

Karan