Apr 13, 2013

★ Brothers-{Want2Scrap}

 i wanted to share a layout i created with a photo you might remember from my Smoky Mountain Memories Album.  I have a  "thing"  for templates! ( that "thing" is an addiction) lol!! I love playing with masks and templates and when I saw Donna Salazar's brick template, i knew i had to give it a try.

brothers main


The acrylic title-Brothers-i turned over and applied a couple coats of Biscotti Chalk Ink and let dry. I used the Donna Salazar 7x7 Denim Embellies, and tore them into strips and placed them throughout the project.

brothers 006


I used three different styles of Want2Scrap Bling on this project. Can you find them in there? I used the white pearl swirls in the flower cluster, Beautiful Bling-Fancy Waves Border by Nina Brackett--which was silver, and i inked it with Java Chalk ink to match my layout --and let it dry before handling it and finally i used the Creme Sleek Strips to add some detail to my banner pieces. below is a close up image of the right side of the layout and the detail of the Brick Template work.

I hope i have inspired you to try out those awesome Brick templates, i would love to see what you come up with! Until Next time-Happy Scrapping!

Want2Scrap Products Used:

7x7 Denim Pieces
Brick Template
Acrylic title-Brothers
White Pearl Swirls
Sleek Strips  Pearls
Beautiful Bling Borders-Fancy Waves


Partner Products:
Spellbinders-Grand Labels Eleven
Spellbinders-Labels Eight
Beacon-3N1 Adhesive

Other Supplies:
Prima Marketing-Printery Collection
Prima Wood Buttons
Quick Quotes-Chalk Inks-Java, Mocha Mama, Tahiti, Biscotti!
Sinamay Ribbon
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist & Bingo Card

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by today I really appreciate your comments.

Karan