May 28, 2013

★ Art Waves-C2C Events!

Hello everyone out there in crafty land.  I have been working on featuring my workshops that i am teaching this summer at Art Waves.  I am thrilled to be teaching three workshops at Art Waves and wanted to share a couple videos with you.

The first video is on my Dream Big Album.  This is an album by Want2Scrap, and I am using Quick Quotes chalking inks, and the paper line is from Heidi Swapp Vintage Chic. Please register for the event at c2cevents.com

DREAM BIG--



My Second Workshop--Love you Always

Featuring the 6x8 Beginnings Album from Quick Quotes along with their fabulous chalking inks.  This album is a 10 -double page-so 20 completed pages.  Filled with beautiful details and layers and would be a cherished album for years to come. paper line is from SImple Stories-Generations, perfect for a family album!  Please register at c2cevents.com

Love always mini album 013



these are two of the workshops i am teaching and working on the video for the third, hope to see you there, this is an event you will not want to miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by today I really appreciate your comments.

Karan