May 23, 2013

★ whats been happening

Hello everyone

i know my blog has been some what quiet hasn't it.  I have been busy designing and staying ahead with my DT work with summer approaching and soccer season in high gear.

I have been working on some submissions for the Coast 2 Coast show in Mississauga in 2014 to continue teaching for the C2C Events. I have to say that i have been in my studio each and every day this week, plugging away working on some really beautiful samples i know you will love to cherish in your scrapbooks.

21184_174382182726520_99053424_n

In the meantime, i am part of the Want2Scrap-Authentique Week of Inspiration over on the Want2Scrap blog.  The designers over at Authentique are also joining in on the week of Inspiration so please drop on by both blogs and check out the designers work, leave some comments and you will have the chance to win some awesome prizes.

 My fellow designer Nina Brackett is up on the want2Scrap blog today, drop on by and take a peek at what she has created.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by today I really appreciate your comments.

Karan