Jun 1, 2013

★ family fun time

 

want2scrap may proejcts 001

I wanted to share a layout that i had up on the Want2Scrap blog this past week.  Did i mention that I am still plugging away with getting our photos from Florida 2013 Scrapped.  I'm not sure if you are like me, and often scrap some photos more than once, i have three albums that i sometimes create different layouts in ( two boys and then our family album) but will use the same photo, especially if it is a photo that truly says a thousand words like this walking away photo i captured of my three favorite guys in Panama City, Florida.


so the background was misted with glimmer mist and water, stamped and masked. I then used the bottom of some of my glue containers to dip in paint to create a "coffee stain look" Donna Salazars brick template was used again on this layout with Quick Quotes Chalk Inks.


2


the chipboard takes so beautifully to chalk ink and i love that it covers in one coat with Quick Quotes Midnight Confessions chalk ink.


3



Want2Scrap Products:


Stylish Chipboard
Brick 8x10 Stencil
Sprockets & Sprockets Bling

Other Products:


Iron Orchid Designs Paper from Gallivant Collection
Creative Impressions Twine;
G45 Tag, prima wood x & o
Quick Quotes Chalking Ink-midnight confessions, tahiti, coconut
Tattered Angels Mist, Stamps, & Masks.
Silhouette Machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by today I really appreciate your comments.

Karan