Jul 25, 2013

★ Beach Album {Quick Quotes} & {Want2Scrap}Cross Promo

1069206_196571153840956_2071411296_n (1)

We are continuing with our week of Inspiration and Quick Quotes and Want2Scrap are teaming up this week to bring some creativity your way.  Today Dana Tatar and myself are teaming up together on the Quick Quotes Blog.   I received the Grand Calibur Labels 11 Album from Want2Scrap and i thought the Stowaway Collection would be a great combination.  so here is my project.

explore the beach 001

detail of the cover


explore the beach 004

inside of the album


inside cover pg 1  pg 2 3


 pg 4 and 5  pg 5 and inside back cover


pics 021


I hope my Beach Album has inspired you to create one of your own. Be sure to drop on by the Quick Quotes Blog and Dana Tatars Blog to see the project she created to inspire you.


Quick Quotes Products:


Stowaway Collection: 100, 200, 300, 400, 500


Chalk Ink-Tahiti, Coconut, Mocha Mama;


Itty Bitty Quotes: Family, Inspiration


Want2Scrap Products:

Grand Labels 11 Album
white pearl swirls
fancy tags two nestalbling
fancy chipboard word Beach

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful album! I have photos from Florida and didn't do my album yet. Your album inspired me. I love the colors. Thanks to share with me. Carmelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today I really appreciate your comments.

Karan