★ He is Handsome {Want2Scrap}

Jul 15, 2013

I am up on the Want2Scrap Blog today and i wanted to share a couple sneak peeks here for you to look at, feel free to drop on by the Want2Scrap blog for further info

I first cut out a digital file on my silhouette from Pink Paislee...love how these files cut, will definitely be using them again.

I used the Spellbinders Labels 25 die and the Want2Scrap coordinating NestaBling.  I sued Tattered Angels Glaze to colour them to suit my colour scheme. , i then added some La Creme sleek pearls throughout the paint splatters to add some detail and a Nina Bracket Border  All the left over circles from the cutting file i used to add some dimension and details throughout the layout.

want2scrap july 020

 couple detail shots


want2scrap july 025


Happy Scrapping!

Want2Scrap Products:
Labels 25 Nestabling
LaCreme Sleek Pearls
Mardi Gras-Nina Brackett Border

Cross Promotional Partners

Spellbinders-Labels 25

Other Products:
Glitz Papers-Sunshine in my Soul
Tattered Angels Glaze
prima-donna downery banners
maya road canvas heart
G45 tag